Peanut butter and jelly is probably the greatest combination of all time. The nutty and creamy texture of any nut butter paired with a sweet and fruity spread is a perfect union. I don't know about you, but my memory immediately travels back to my childhood as soon as I hear about these two delicious condiments. I loved eating PB + J sandwiches with a large, cold glass a milk and a bag of Utz potato chips, yummy!
This breakfast is hearty and fueling with healthy fats like nut butter, to keep you satiated, and chia seeds, to add some much needed protein! Not only is this delicious breakfast a healthy and simple meal, but it may even take you down memory lane to when you would eat PB + J sandwiches on the regular :). Feel free to use any nut butter or jelly with this recipe, get creative! *When choosing a jelly or jam, make sure the first ingredient is FRUIT.
ALMOND BUTTER + JELLY OVERNIGHT OATS
1. In a large bowl, mix rolled oats, almond milk, almond butter, and chia seeds together using a whisk.
2. Next, divide this mixture into 2 separate mason jars or containers.
3. Then, top each container of oats with 2 tbsp. of jelly and a handful of raspberries.
4. Lid both jars or containers, and let sit overnight in the refrigerator to set and chill.
5. Mix ingredients altogether before eating and enjoy this fun, healthy breakfast!
Always craving good food,
looking for something specific? search here!