The title says it all. This simple Natural Peanut Thai Sauce is absolutely delicious! You can pour this sauce on practically anything, from chicken and veggies, to noodles and rice. You can be as creative as you want with this sauce. I recently used this sauce to turn my boring ground chicken to tasty savory chicken for my lunch meal preps. This sauce even hides the bitter taste of kale. If you have been trying to find a new way to integrate more greens in your lunches, throw this sauce in with some ground chicken and chopped kale and mix altogether, yum! It's husband approved too :).
Enjoy this new tasty sauce that will surely be a staple recipe in your household!
See recipe for sauce and Ground Chicken Thai Noodles below.
Natural Peanut Thai Sauce
1. Whisk all ingredients together, besides cilantro and lime wedges, in a medium size bowl. Set aside.
Ground Chicken Peanut Thai Noodles
1. Cook ground chicken in a large skillet on medium heat. Break chicken into smaller pieces as it is cooking.
2. Cook noodles according to package directions.
3. Make Natural Peanut Thai Sauce while chicken and noodles are cooking.
4. Once chicken is thoroughly cooked, add in all vegetables. Let cook for 5-10 more minutes. Then, pour peanut sauce into the pan. Stir well to coat chicken evenly, and let simmer for 5 more minutes on low heat.
5. Serve this flavorful peanut Thai chicken on top of noodles with lots of fresh cilantro leaves and some lime juice.
Use chopsticks if you're feeling fancy!
Always craving good food,
looking for something specific? search here!