My ultimate favorite drink at Starbucks is a green tea latte, so naturally I had to discover how to make this delicious and healthy drink at home! The best part is that you can easily purchase both your Aerolatte and matcha green tea powder on Amazon.com.
Simple Green Tea Latte
makes 1 cup
All you need is:
1. Heat 1 cup of milk for about 2 minutes in the microwave.
2. In a separate large coffee cup, put the 2 teaspoons of green tea matcha powder in the cup with two tablespoons of boiling water.
3. Use the aerolatte to stir the two together for about a minute.
4. When the milk is heated, use the aerolatte to froth the milk. Start the stirrer at the bottom of the cup and slowly make your way up. This causes the milk to foam or froth.
5. Pour the milk into the coffee cup, holding back the foam with a spoon.
6. Add your honey, or maple syrup and stir. Then place your foam on top.
7. Add cinnamon for extra flavor. Enjoy!
Always craving good food,
looking for something specific? search here!