LET'S POUR BBQ SAUCE OVER EVERYTHING.
I made this dish when we had family coming over for a football game and IT WAS A TOUCHDOWN folks!
What I enjoy the most about this meal is that I don't have to be in the kitchen for hours preparing a meal. I let the slow cooker do it's beautiful work and just prepare the sides, like this amazing PURPLE SLAW :)
The next time you want a gameday feelin' meal or just an excuse to pour BBQ sauce over everything, give this recipe a try!
SIMPLE SLOW COOKED BBQ CHICKEN
1. In a crockpot or slow cooker, combine the olive oil, onion, garlic, and spices. Stir to combine.
2. Next, add the chicken and stir together. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
3. Once done, shred the chicken using two forks. Then add in the BBQ sauce and stir to mix.
4. Serve this saucy chicken with your favorite slaw or use the PURPLE SLAW recipe below, some mac-n-cheese and dive in!
1. Mix ingredients for dressing together in a large bowl.
2. Place cabbage strips into bowl and stir altogether, coating all the cabbage with dressing.
cheers to health & happiness,
looking for something specific? search here!