Chicken Wing who?
This recipe will have you forgetting who Chicken Wing is. Yes, Chicken Wing is a person in this scenario, and D. Licious Cauliflower steps in to steal the spotlight folks. Holy cow is this Baked Buffalo Cauliflower addicting! Let's get to the good part though, the simple and healthy recipe just awaiting your finger tips. Make this as an appetizer, a side dish or just because you have cauliflower in your fridge. Just make an excuse to add this flavor-blasting recipe to your recipe arsenal :).
BAKED BUFFALO CAULIFLOWER
servings 4-5 or just 2 really hungry people
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees and cover a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Break apart cauliflower into small and medium size florets. They don't all have to be the same size, just do what is easier for you!
3. In a medium-size bowl add almond meal, water, mayo, garlic powder and salt. Stir ingredients all together until it forms a wet oatmeal-like consistency.
4. Dunk and cover each cauliflower nugget with this mixture and place gently on the baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes.
5. Pour buffalo sauce in a small bowl. Remove cauliflower from the oven after 20 minutes and brush each nugget thoroughly with buffalo sauce. Bake in the oven again for just 5 more minutes.
6. Serve these delicious buffalo cauliflower nuggets with more buffalo sauce on top and fresh cilantro. Enjoy!
Always craving good food,
looking for something specific? search here!