I like pretzel day!
- Stanley Hudson
Are you addicted yet? Oh, you will be soon enough. These seasoned gems are flavored to the core. It just takes a few ingredients and some slow and low baking to make these pretzels a dream come true. I usually make two batches of these pretzels and bring to work to share the joy of a holiday or to have a delicious snack to share at a party. Either way it is sure to get you and others snackin' on a fun salty dish!
Get ready to mix, bake, and crunch!
BAKED RANCH SOURDOUGH PRETZELS
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
2. In a large mixing bowl add oil, ranch seasoning mix, garlic powder and dill weed. Using a whisk mix everything together.
2. Open the bag of pretzels to let the air out, but keep the pretzels inside. Using your hands or a utensil break the pretzels into bite-size pieces.
3. Pour the pretzel pieces into the large bowl and using a large spoon mix everything together coating the pretzels with all the seasonings.
4. Let them sit for about 5-10 minutes, stirring frequently. Next, pour the pretzels on a large baking tray. Spread them out evenly and bake for 1 hour.
5. Once baked, let them cool and enjoy this salty, crunchy treat!
Always craving good food,
looking for something specific? search here!