Squash your hunger with this healthy and simple meal!
This nutritious dish is a one and done type of meal. Put everything in one foil packet, bake and serve! Done deal. Your salmon will be flavored with fresh garlic, lemon juice and herbs to make it taste amazing! The freshly sliced squash absorbs these flavors as well, which makes your body and taste buds extremely satisfied :) Get your aluminum foil ready and let's make a quick balanced meal!
BAKED SALMON + SQUASH
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a medium size bowl combine olive oil, garlic, basil, lemon, salt and pepper altogether.
2. Place a large sheet of aluminum foil on a large baking pan. Tear another sheet of aluminum foil that will be used to cover the salmon.
3. Pat salmon fillets dry with a paper towel. Dip each salmon fillet in the oil mixture to cover with all the seasonings. Place each fillet on the aluminum foil. Pour the remaining oil mixture on top of the salmon fillets.
4. Lay sliced squash on top of the fillets and cover them up completely. Take the other sheet of aluminum foil and place on top of salmon and squash. Seal the aluminum foil together at the ends tightly to form a large foil packet.
5. Bake the salmon and squash for 30 minutes or until salmon is flaky. Open the foil packet carefully. Serve this delicious salmon and squash with fresh herbs and drizzle that leftover juice all over, yummy!
Always craving good food,