In pizza we crust.
Many of you may already know that my family has pizza night once a week, and we love to use diverse toppings so there is no food boredom in our kitchen :). This quick and simple recipe uses rotisserie chicken #healthyshortcut so there is no need to spend extra time cooking your own chicken, not unless you want to. Instead of using a typical pizza base of olive oil or tomato sauce we use an avocado oil ranch dressing since it pairs so well with buffalo sauce. This pizza is "healthed-up" with some fresh chopped kale that gets nice and crispy once baked.
Are you ready? Make this simple and healthy pizza this week for the whole family!
BUFFALO CHICKEN PIZZA
serves many happy people
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. To make buffalo sauce melt butter on medium heat in a small pot. Once melted add hot sauce and garlic powder and stir together. Bring to a boil then simmer for 5 minutes.
2. In a large bowl mix your rotisserie chicken pieces with the buffalo sauce to coat all of the chicken. Yum!
3. Using a silicone brush or spoon spread the ranch dressing to cover the entire pizza crust.
4. Next, spread the chopped kale all over the ranch dressing. Then top pizza with mozzarella followed by the buffalo chicken pieces. You probably won't use all of the buffalo chicken so save the leftovers for a fun salad topping or to make a buffalo chicken wrap!
5. Bake pizza for about 10-12 minutes or until crust is slightly brown and crispy.
Enjoy this flavorful and healthy pizza pie!
Always craving good food,
looking for something specific? search here!