The purrfect sweet treat for all of my chocolate lovers out there.
Grain-free, gluten-free, moist, delicious, chocolatey, healthy, simple, and family approved. These are all of the reasons why you should bake this cake immediately! Like right meow!
CHOCOLATE ESPRESSO CAKE
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and grease a small cake or loaf pan with some coconut oil.
2. In a large bowl mix all of the wet ingredients together. Then, add in all of the dry ingredients. Mix everything together with a large spoon until it makes a nice chocolatey cake batter.
3. Pour this cake batter into your small cake or loaf pan. Use a spoon or spatula to smooth out the batter evenly so it's flat.
4. Sprinkle a little bit of salt all over the top of the cake. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean. (Toothpick test: Insert toothpick into cake. If toothpick comes out clean then the cake is done. If it's wet, bake a little longer.)
5. Once cake is done, let it cool for 5 minutes before serving (or may break apart like in my picture above- haha) .
Enjoy this delicious + healthy chocolatey treat!
Always craving good food,