cilantro, lime, shrimp, and a big freakin' salad!
My favorite thing about preparing this meal is that you get to BAKE THE SHRIMP!
I love the simplicity of preparing a meal that I can SET IT & FORGET IT because all I gotta do is throw the shrimp on a baking sheet, set the timer on the oven and BOOM!
Baking the shrimp gives me 10 minutes of FREEDOM to do as I wish, WHICH IS AMAZING! #momwin
What you do during the time it cooks is up to my friend. I usually either play with Lucille, sip a cocktail or dance around like a total goof.
This tasty baked shrimp gets piled on top of a simple spinach & cabbage mixture and served with a cool & refreshing dressing you'll want to put on EVERYTHING!
P.S. DON'T FORGET THE TORTILLA CHIP CROUTON. Delish :)
cilantro lime shrimp taco salad
SHRIMP MARINADE (inspired by Coconuts & Kettlebells)
CILANTRO LIME DRESSING
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Place the shrimp in a large bowl with all ingredients listed in the MARINADE. Cover and let sit in fridge for 15 - 30 minutes.
3. While shrimp is marinating, prepare SALAD FIXINGS and toss together in a large bowl. Prepare the CILANTRO LIME DRESSING too by mixing ingredients in a small bowl.
4. Line a large baking pan with parchment paper, aluminum foil or a silicone mat.
5. Take shrimp out of marinade and place on the pan without overlapping shrimp. Bake shrimp for 10 minutes or until pink and opaque.
6. Once shimp is cooked, place on top of salad mixture and top with tortilla chips, fresh cilantro, and a whole lotta dressing!
Always craving health & happiness.
Get more MEAL SIMPLICITY HERE in the Simplify My Meals Membership Program!
looking for something specific? search here!