Pumpkins, pumpkins and more pumpkins please! Not only are pumpkins in season, but they are filled with the GOOD stuff :).
Here is a simple recipe for a tasty Fall soup that will make you feel all COZY + WARM (wrapped up a blanket sitting on the couch kinda vibes).
The base for this soup is the perfect blend of smooth pumpkin and creamy coconut milk. The seasoning combination of curry, ginger, cinnamon, and nutmeg, is what really helps brings the taste of the fall season to your taste buds!
coconut curry pumpkin soup
1. Heat oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
2. Add in garlic and seasonings, stirring together until fragrant.
3. Whisk in pumpkin puree, maple syrup, and vegetable stock and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until slightly thickened, about 15 minutes.
4. Add in coconut milk, cooking over low heat. Let this cook for about 5 more minutes to heat thoroughly.
5. Serve and top your bowl of pumpkin soup with a dollop of Greek yogurt, fresh herbs, and a small handful of pecans and/or pumpkin seeds!
Always craving good food,
looking for something specific? search here!