confetti, sprinkle that good shit everywhere!
Whether it's a pizza night or stadium food night in our home this pizza combo is RIDICULOUSLY GOOD!
I thought CONFETTI PIZZA was an appropriate title for this recipe because you literally sprinkle all the beautiful colors on top of a simple pizza crust.
Please, whatever you do, try not to skip the fresh sage leaves.
They get crispy and have an amazing buttery flavor when they bake that makes your pizza taste incredible :)
Cheers friends to making healthy and simple as hell pizza at home, woo hoo!
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Using a couple of spoonfuls of pesto and about a tsp. of olive oil, spread a thin layer over entire pizza crust.
2. Next, sprinkle chopped yellow pepper, asparagus, sliced pepperoni or proscuitto, and goat cheese all over your pesto covered pizza.
3. Sprinkle chopped sage leaves all over pizza. You don't want to skip this ingredient, sage leaves get crispy and buttery while they bake. It's a game changer!
4. Bake pizza for 12-14 minutes or until crust is cooked to your liking
5. Serve pizza with a light drizzle of olive oil, salt & pepper and shaved parmesan!
Enjoy this fun-flavor-filled pizza friends!
always craving pizza,
p.s. Want more fun themed dinner night meal ideas to SIMPLIFY your cooking game at home?
CHECK OUT SIMPLIFY MY MEALS here!
looking for something specific? search here!