Creamy Penne with Zucchini and Garbanzo Beans
1. Cook penne according to directions.
2. In a large pan or skillet, heat extra virgin olive oil on medium heat. Add in onion and garlic. Cook until onions are translucent, about 2-3 minutes.
3. Next, add in garbanzo beans and zucchini. Cook for about 5 more minutes.
4. Then, pour in organic tomato sauce and ricotta cheese. Add in pasta and stir together gently. Make sure to cover all the pasta with the creamy tomato ricotta sauce. Season with salt and pepper, and add fresh herbs, making sure to save some for garnish.
5. Serve this creamy filling pasta with fresh herbs, and dig in!