Eat pasta. Run fasta.
Savory, flavorful, healthy and simple. I don't know about you, but those are four attributes that I look for in a good meal. No need to feel guilty eating this balanced meal of whole grain noodles, seasoned protein and some added vedge too! The kale is chopped so tiny that it wilts uniformly into this creamy sauce. No one will believe this is actually a healthy meal. Let's fool them all into thinking this is an indulgent dish that you spent hours cooking, because it sure does taste like one :). Ready to impress your friends and family? Then let's get cooking!
CREAMY TOMATO + KALE SAUSAGE PASTA
1. Cook pasta according to directions and set aside.
2. In a large skillet on medium heat cook Italian sausage breaking it into smaller chunks as it cooks. Add in minced garlic as sausage is cooking.
3. Once sausage is cooked or no longer pink, add in tomato sauce, half-n-half, Parmesan cheese and seasonings. Stir well and bring sauce to a boil. Once boiling, let sauce simmer on low heat.
4. Add chopped kale in the sauce and stir. Allow the kale to wilt as the sauce thickens. Let sauce simmer for about 5-7 minutes.
5. Last, place your cooked pasta into the sauce and stir to coat every noodle. Serve this delicious pasta with more fresh Parmesan cheese and enjoy this savory healthy meal!
Always craving good food,
looking for something specific? search here!