This recipe works for dinner, lunches for the week, and even as a game day appetizer for the boys. Don't feel guilty about eating these delicious healthy buffalo chicken tenders. My husband loves eating these by themselves, or on pizza! Get creative and have fun munching on Frank's RedHot Buffalo Chicken Tenders.
Frank's RedHot Buffalo Chicken Tenders
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine hot sauce and spices in a bowl, and stir to mix. Place chicken and sauce mixture in a plastic bag to toss and marinate in the fridge.
3. Bake chicken tenders on a baking pan for 20 minutes, or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
4. Once chicken is done, serve with a cool Greek Feta Sauce [recipe below] for dipping! Top chicken with more Frank's Red Hot sauce if you want some more zing!
Greek Feta Sauce
1. Place plain Greek yogurt, feta and spices in a medium size mixing bowl.
2. Add milk to make the sauce a thinner consistency. Stir altogether.
3. Serve this delicious sauce with your Buffalo Chicken Tenders and maybe some spinach or celery!
Always craving good food,