pumpkin pantry party here we come!
One Saturday afternoon I decided to do a quick pantry dump (#lessfoodwaste), and realized I had multiple cans of pumpkin puree just waiting to be turned into a tasty treat. My mind immediately thought..."Let's make MAPLE PUMPKIN BREAD!"
But, there was one tiny problem. I had ZERO whole wheat flour, EEEK!
Luckily that day I did have almond meal/almond flour in my pantry, so I decided to conduct a lil' baking experiment (cue scene to Dexter's Laboratory). This recipe was such a success that my entire family devoured it in just 4 hours. Needless to say this pumpkin bread recipe is PRETTY. DARN. DELICIOUS.
That is the story on how the GRAIN-FREE CHOCOLATE CHIP PUMPKIN BREAD was born into existence, in case you were curious. :)
grain-free chocolate chip pumpkin bread
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add all wet ingredients and whisk together.
3. Next, add in slowly all the dry ingredients (save some Chocoloate Chips for the topping) in with the wet ingredients. Whisk these together until most of the flour clumps have dissipated.
4. Grease a loaf baking pan with coconut oil and pour in your beautiful orange batter.
5. Top with more chocolate chips and bake bread for 45-50 minutes.
7. Let bread cool for about 10-15 minutes before slicing. The bread will fall apart if you don't wait for it to cool down, trust me.
If you dig this recipe, I would absolutely LOVE for you to share it with me by commenting below or shouting out to me on instagram at The Clean and Simple Life!
Always craving good food,
looking for something specific? search here!