Lamb oh Lamb, are these meatballs tasty!
I couldn't help myself to add a lamb pun into the mix :). But in all seriousness, these tasty meatballs will knock your wool socks off! The combination of spices used to make the meatballs almost make the lamb meat unrecognizable. You would swear you were eating pork or beef! Lamb meat is a very affordable option for healthy protein, instead of using the same ole beef and chicken. So, how about you spice-up your dinner plans this week and try this recipe out for size!
ITALIAN LAMB MEATBALLS
in a ZESTY TOMATO SAUCE
1. In a large pot, add all ingredients together and stir to make the zesty tomato sauce. Place pot on medium heat while you begin to make your tasty meatballs.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the meat and spices with your hands. Form and roll into 7-8 medium-size meatballs.
3. Gently add meatballs into your tomato sauce and cover gently with sauce, so they are submerged into the delicious pool of tomato-ness.
4. Cover pot with a lid, and let meatballs simmer for 45 minutes. The longer they cook the better!
5. Serve these flavorful meatballs on top of your favorite pasta, baked potato, or my favorite way is over zucchini noodles!
Always craving good food,