A party without cake is just a meeting.
So do you want a party or a meeting?
I had some coffee left over in my coffee pot, and decided that it would be best to drink it with something sweet and cinnamon-y. Poof! The Maple Cinnamon Coffee Cake was born. Whip this cake up, and it will be in your mouth in less than 50 minutes.
This coffee cake will be kind to your mind, body and soul :)
Maple Cinnamon Coffee Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add all wet ingredients and whisk together.
3. Next, add all dry ingredients in with the wet ingredients. Whisk these together until most of the flour clumps have dissipated.
4. Grease a small baking pan with coconut oil and pour in your cake batter.
5. Sprinkle an even layer of pecans on top of cake batter.
6. Bake cake for 30-35 minutes. I always do a toothpick check as well (insert toothpick into bread and if it comes out clean you are good to go).
7. Let cake cool for 10 minutes before slicing and serving to family and friends!
P.S. I hope you have a fresh pot of coffee brewed to eat with this delicious treat!
Always craving good food,