Lattes + me...we're a matcha made in heaven.
I like things simple, and this my friends is the simplest latte recipe out there!
If you enjoy Matcha Lattes, but don't have the "professional" tools to make it at home-then this is a delicious replacement recipe, and it tastes amazing. If you can shake it, then you can make it!
MASON JAR MATCHA LATTE
1. Warm the milk on the stove or in the microwave until it reaches your desired temperature. You don’t want it too hot (not boiling).
2. Once hot, pour milk into a 12 oz. mason jar. Wrap your mason jar with a cloth or cozy, or use a pot holder to keep your hands from getting hot.
3. Add the matcha green tea powder, vanilla extract, and preferred sweetener. Add more sweetener if you prefer your hot beverages very sweet!
4. Lid the mason jar tightly and shake for 10 seconds, or until the matcha has made the milk a light green color. Take the lid off slowly and carefully.
5. Serve your latte with a sprinkle of cinnamon and enjoy!
Thank you very matcha!
Sorry, I had to squeeze one last pun in there. :)
Always craving good food,