Chili is such an easy one-pot meal that you and the family can enjoy during those chilly fall days or frigid winter nights. Here is a simple chili recipe filled with protein from three (tres) different beans, and fresh peppers and tomatoes for some veggie action. Top your chili with some plain Greek yogurt, or your favorite cheese, and a sprinkle of fresh cilantro --mix altogether for a hearty bowl of deliciousness!!
Tres Bean Chili
Makes many servings for your family or
lunch meal preps :)
1. Heat olive oil in a large pot on medium heat.
2. Add in chopped garlic and onion. Cook until onions are slightly translucent and garlic is fragrant.
3. Add in seasonings and stir altogether. Let it cook for 1-2 more minutes.
4. Add in vegetable broth and bring liquid to a boil. Once broth is boiling, turn it on low-medium heat to simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Next, add in beans, peppers, and tomatoes with the juices. Stir altogether and let cook for 10 more minutes, or until chili is warm enough to eat.
Top with a dollop of plain Greek yogurt, and fresh cilantro for a warm tasty meal at home or on-the-go!
Always craving good food,
looking for something specific? search here!