"I'm a CODFISH! Horray! Hook is a codfish!"
This healthy dinner is not only delicious + affordable, but it only takes 20 minutes from start to mouth! You don't even need to measure the spices, just sprinkle the cod fillets with Cumin and Chile Powder until all you see is that gorgeous burnt-red color. The Purple Cabbage Slaw is a family flavor favorite. You and your loved ones are going to be licking the bowl after the slaw is all gone - that Sriracha Lime-Mayo Dressing is da bomb diggity! This Mexican Cod can be served by itself or placed on a tortilla with slaw to be eaten taco-style! There is no wrong way to eat this fun, fresh meal. Enjoy!
MEXICAN COD WITH A
PURPLE CABBAGE SLAW
Purple Cabbage Slaw
Sriracha Mayo-Lime Dressing
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lay parchment or aluminium foil on a large baking tray. Pat fillets dry and lay on top of baking pan.
2. Brush cod fillets with melted ghee. Then, sprinkle to cover the entire fillets with Chile powder and Cumin seasoning. Add some sea salt and pepper, to taste.
3. Bake cod for 15-20 minutes, or until fish is opaque. While the fish is baking, prepare the slaw.
4. Place purple cabbage strips into a large mixing bowl. To make the Sriracha Lime-Mayo Dressing, whisk all ingredients together until smooth. Pour dressing on top of slaw and mix gently until cabbage is evenly coated.
5. Serve your delicious Mexican Cod with a large serving of this gorgeous + delicious purple cabbage slaw, and garnish with lime slices!
Always craving good food,