I am always looking for new delicious ways to jazz up my ground chicken. The combination of orange juice and ginger makes this chicken have a zesty Asian flavor that you can't get stop eating! I used this recipe for meal prepping my lunches for my first week back to school. This meal kept my taste buds happy and my stomach feeling satisfied. But, you can gladly make this for dinner too!
This recipe can absolutely be customized. Instead of using the vegetables I listed in the recipe, red pepper, peas, and broccoli, choose your favorites to personalize it for you. Let's make everyone happy :).
Orange Ginger Ground Chicken Stir Fry
(makes about 6-7 servings)
Orange Ginger Sauce
1. Cook quinoa according to directions.
2. In a large skillet or pan, cook ground chicken on medium heat. Break the chicken into tiny pieces as it is cooking.
3. While chicken is cooking, prepare the Orange Ginger Sauce. Mix all ingredients into a medium size bowl together.
4. Once chicken has finished cooking, add sauce in the pan. Stir carefully and let mixture simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Serve this flavorful chicken (1 serving is about 3/4-1 cup) on top of quinoa (1/2 cup), and chopped vegetables (1 cup), sprinkle with sesame seeds and basil strips.
Always craving good food,