Attention peanut butter lovers! Here is a quick snack or dessert that you can whip up in no time. It's full of nutritious ingredients like PEANUT BUTTER, almond meal, with an added kick of vanilla protein powder and honey to sweeten the deal! When all of these ingredients are combined and have time to harden, the texture and taste is just like cookie dough! You can even add some mini unsweetened chocolate chips to really make it fun too.
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Balls
1. Put all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and stir until well combined. If you are adding chocolate chips, now is the time to add them too.
2. Form the mixed batter into a big dough ball. It will be slightly sticky and soft.
3. Use your hands to roll about 1 inch size balls and place on parchment or wax paper in an air tight container.
4. You will store this container in the fridge for at least 6 hours, (24 hours is best) so the cookie dough balls can set and hardened more.
5. These dough balls will have a delicious dough like taste and consistency, and are highly addictive!
I hope you enjoy this delicious sweet treat!
Always craving good food,