Let's give them pumpkin to talk about!
This is one of those meals that you can cook once, and eat two or three more times! #leftoversaremyjam
Seriously, this pasta bake is going to knock your socks off because not only is it healthy, but it only requires 8 ingredients!
I recently made this pasta bake for a friend who just had a baby and the text I received the next day was, "so yeaaaa I'm gonna need that recipe."
ARE YOU READY TO HEALTH-UP YOUR PASTA NIGHT AT HOME?
Grab some wine or sparkling water and let's make this simple pasta bake feel fancy shmancy!
pumpkin & Kale Pasta Bake
1. In a large skillet on medium-high heat, add butter and Italian sausage, breaking apart as it is cooking.
2. While meat is cooking, cook penne accordingly to packaged directions. Preheat oven to 350 degrees too!
3. After meat has finished cooking, add in the pumpkin, tomato marinara sauce, nutmeg and chopped kale.
4. Stir sauce altogether and let simmer on low for about 5 minutes.
5. Once pasta has finished cooking, drain and put into a large baking dish.
6. Add sauce and feta into the baking dish as well and stir gently together.
7. Bake covered for about 10-15 minutes and enjoy this AMAZING PASTA DISH!
Always craving health & happiness,
P.S. If you're digging this simple & healthy recipe and want more to come to your inbox then check out my new program >>> SIMPLIFY MY MEALS (Doors Close May 21st!) or join our cozy community list and get yourself a FREE SIMPLE MEAL PLANNER why you're at it!
looking for something specific? search here!