Craving pizza, but have no pizza crust? I got you!
QUINOA PERSONAL PIZZA CRUST
Makes 4-5 personal pizza crusts
1. Cook quinoa according to directions (2 parts water to 1 part quinoa).
2. For a personal sized pizza mix 1/2 cup of cooked quinoa with 1 cracked egg in a small bowl.
3. Heat a small skillet with coconut oil and spread the quinoa/egg mixture in the skillet. Flatten the mixture as well as you can, similar to cooking a pancake.
4. When the one side is cooked, about 3 minutes, flip it over and do the same until it gets crispy.
5. Place your favorite pizza toppings on the quinoa crust, such as marinara sauce, mozzarella, chopped kale, garlic and fresh basil. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes at 400 degrees. Enjoy!
Always craving good food,
looking for something specific? search here!