Pizza keeps me sane. Seriously.
Pizza is a weekly meal, I repeat, a weekly meal in our house. We strive to make our pizzas as easy and as delicious as possible using good proteins, fresh veggies and a variety of cheeses! You could use a large crust to make one pizza for sharing, or a small crust to make a more personalized pizza.
This Sausage + Asparagus Pizza has a beautiful balance of flavors, including organic juicy sausage, sweet orange peppers, crunchy asparagus spears and creamy mozzarella. After the pizza is baked, add a fun-filled finishing touch of feta confetti all over - yummy!
SAUSAGE + ASPARAGUS PIZZA
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. If you have a pizza stone, place it in the oven to heat up.
2. Heat a medium-size pan on medium heat with 1/2 tbsp of ghee or butter. Once pan is heated, cook your sliced sausage for about 5 minutes, or until sausage is slightly browned on both sides.
3. Spread tomato sauce on your pizza crust. We use Muir Glen's Tomato Sauce because it is made with real, whole ingredients, such as tomatoes and garlic.
4. Add toppings to pizza- mozzarella, sausage slices, orange peppers and asparagus spears. Sprinkle entire pizza with a light dusting of garlic powder, salt, and fresh ground pepper.
5. Bake pizza in the oven for about 13-15 minutes or until crust gets crispy. Sprinkle feta all over your pizza (like confetti) before eating and appreciating every delicious bite.
Always craving good food,
looking for something specific? search here!