It's the holiday season and I couldn't be more excited to bake more healthy treats to share with my family and friends. This cookie recipe is not only super simple, but it's grain and dairy-free too! Did I mention these moist little gems tasted amazing as well? I was practically licking the batter bowl, because I just couldn't help myself. The biggest test for me is if the batter tastes amazing, then the cookies will too!
Well let's get to the sweet stuff, the recipe to make these tasty healthy cookies in less than 30 minutes. If you don't like cranberries, swap in some mini semi-sweet chocolate chips instead! Yum :)
SIMPLE CRANBERRY COOKIES
makes about 13 cookies
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Using a silicon mat (like the one pictured) or parchment paper to line a baking sheet.
2. In a large bowl, mix the wet ingredients together with a whisk until well blended.
3. Then add in the dry ingredients and combine with a wooden spoon.
4. Once all ingredients are mixed together, use a small spoon to scoop out the cookie batter to place individual cookies on the lined baking sheet. The batter should make about 13 small cookies. You can flatten the cookies slightly using your fingers if you'd like.
5. Bake these cookies for about 9-11 minutes or until golden to your liking.
6. Enjoy these soft delicious cookies with a glass of milk or cup of coffee for a healthy sweet treat!
Always craving good food,
looking for something specific? search here!