Real men eat quiche.
I don't know about you, but I am absolutely horrible at making pie crusts. Quiche is usually served in a delicious flaky pie crust, but because of my lack of time and pie crust talent I am bringing to you a Simple Crustless Quiche. This recipe takes less than 30 minutes to whip up and serves many hungry people. We saved the leftovers for breakfast the next day, which was such a time saver!
This recipe is super duper flexible when it comes to veggie options. Use whatever veggies you have on hand if you don't have or like asparagus and prosciutto. You could use broccoli, kale, peppers, bacon, ham, etc. I really enjoyed how the fresh herbs and cheese brought this quiche to a whole new level, so make sure you add those toppings before taking a bite!
SIMPLE CRUSTLESS QUICHE
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a cast iron skillet (or oven-safe skillet) melt 1 tbsp. butter on medium heat.
2. Add onions, asparagus and proscuitto into the skillet and cook for 8 minutes.
3. While they are cooking, in a medium bowl mix eggs, milk and spices altogether. Then, pour this wet mixture into the skillet and gently stir together. Cook this egg mixture for 3 minutes.
4. Spread out your sliced tomatoes on top of your quiche and bake this for about 15 minutes or until eggs are pretty firm.
5. Serve this tasty quiche with fresh herbs, a sprinkle of your favorite cheese (I used feta) and maybe even some avocado :)
Always craving good food,