The most essential part of my day is a proper dinner.
We work hard, so why shouldn't we eat hard? Get real food on your dinner table in less than 40 minutes. Planning your weekly dinner meals ahead of time will make getting dinner on the table so much easier. Below I have included 5 tips to help plan simple and healthy dinner meals for you and your family, as well as 5 simple healthy dinner meals!
5 TIPS FOR PLANNING SIMPLE DINNER MEALS
1. Choose meals that are balanced with REAL FOOD (protein, green veggies, fats, and carbs). ex: Taco bowls: grass fed beef, spinach, salsa, guacamole and cauliflower/regular rice.
2. Choose meals to cook that you crave, like pizza, tacos, and burgers. This will help keep your body and your soul happy :).
3. Making brinner, breakfast for dinner, is a super quick meal that takes little time to prepare. Eggs and bacon here I come!
4. Choose one or two meals that you can double the ingredients. This way you can save leftovers for another night for a quick dinner.
5. Ask your family for their input when planning dinner meals. This way they are included and will hopefully help in the cooking process and most definitely the eating!
5 SIMPLE DINNER MEALS TO TRY
1. Sausage + Aspargus Pizza
2. Chicken Caulifried Rice
3. Turkey + Prosciutto Burgers
4. Chicken + Kale Taco Bake
5. Fluffy Grain-free Waffles
Happy cooking friends and please share with me...
What's your favorite dinner meal?
Always craving good food,
looking for something specific? search here!