if I had to choose between biscuits and toast, i'd choose both.
Forget everything you know about making biscuits, because this recipe is SIMPLE AS HELL!
When I realized how little ingredients and time you need to make these cheesy gems I was blown away.
You mean, I can make these cheddar biscuits in less than 40 minutes, AND they're healthy, AND they taste amazing?!?!
BELIEVE IT! I should have called these biscuits the BELIEVE IT BISCUITS, because they are a homerun out of the park recipe for this full-time working mama who sometime wants to jazz up brinner night (breakfast for dinner) during the week.
Okay, enough jabbering. TRY THESE BISCUITS TODAY and TELL YOUR FRIENDS!
SIMPLE CHEDDAR GRAIN-FREE BISCUITS
makes about 10 biscuits
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the eggs, butter, and seasonings.
3. Next, add coconut flour, baking powder and stir in grated cheese into the mixture.
4. Then, drop spoonfuls of the mixture onto a greased baking pan or onto a silicone baking mat covered pan.
5. Bake biscuits for about 15-20 minutes, or until slightly golden.
Dive in and enjoy the hell out of this healthy breakfast sidekick!
Always craving health + happiness,
looking for something specific? search here!