Unfortunately, spaghetti will never, ever, be a finger food.
As long as the spaghetti sauce is meaty and flavorful, I really don't miss eating pasta - seriously! This spaghetti sauce is super simple to throw together and tastes amazing served over a heaping pile of zucchini noodles, yummy! Don't believe me? Try it out folks :)
SIMPLE SPAGHETTI MEAT SAUCE
1. Heat butter or ghee in a large skillet on medium heat.
2. Add in chopped onion and saute until onions are slightly translucent, or for about 5 minutes.
3. Next, add in beef and break into tiny chunks as it is cooking.
4. Once beef has cooked, add in tomato sauce, garlic, salt and pepper.
5. Let sauce come to a boil, then simmer on low for 30 minutes. The longer it simmers, the better it will taste :)
Serve this tasty meat sauce over zucchini noodles and/or your favorite pasta.
Top with some fresh parmesan and a spoonful of pesto if you like things a little cheesy!
Always craving good food,
looking for something specific? search here!