Going grain-free isn't keeping me from pizza night.
To me, the best part about pizza is the toppingzzz! This grain-free pizza crust took me about 10 minutes to whip up, and then I got to the fun part...adding the tasty toppings! This process goes even quicker when you already have cauliflower rice ready to go in your refrigerator. This crust is not for thin and crispy lovers, because it's more on the slightly crispy softer side. So instead of filling up on a grain-filled crust (not as nutrient-dense), you get to fuel your body with more whole ingredients! Are you ready to whip up a simple healthy pizza? Grab a skillet, the 4 ingredients needed, and let's get cooking!
SKILLET CAULIFLOWER PIZZA CRUST
1. In a small skillet (8-9 inches) heat butter or ghee on medium heat.
2. Meanwhile, in a medium-sized bowl whisk egg, cauliflower rice, and salt and pepper together.
3. Once skillet has heated, pour in the egg mixture, making sure it is spread out covering the bottom of the skillet evenly.
4. Let cook for about 5-7 minutes and gently flip the crust to cook on the other side. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
5. Gently remove crust from the skillet once it has completely cooked. Then place your favorite pizza toppings on top of the crust. The pizza pictured above has crushed tomatoes, smoked sausage, kale, onions, and goat cheese- yummy!
6. Bake your pizza for 13-15 minutes and enjoy!
Always craving good food,