We like it spicy sometimes.
This soup is going to blow your cozy socks off your feet friend!
Ya'll know I'm a huge fan of Designated Meal Nights (themed dinners) and this one could fit into two different themed nights, COZY AF Meal Night or SLOW COOKER Meal Night. Either way you're getting a fan-freakin-tastic flavorful & hearty soup.
Don't worry, you'll have plenty of leftovers for lunch the next day. Feel free to get chippy with this meal by pairing your favorite tortilla chip with this soup as well.
p.s. the Plain Greek Yogurt helps balance out the spicy-ness so be sure to include that topping before eating :)
slow cooked spicy chicken tortilla soup
1. In a crockpot or slow cooker, combine the olive oil, onion, garlic, and spices. Stir to combine.
2. Next, add the chicken, tomatoes and broth and stir together. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or high for 4-5 hours.
3. Once done, shred the chicken using two forks.
4. Add chopped kale into slow cooker 10 minutes before serving.
5. Serve this soup with all the tasty toppings like Greek yogurt, green onions, avocado and cheese.
Dig in & enjoy friend!
cheers to health & happiness,
>>Check out more simple recipe ideas & support inside SIMPLIFY MY MEALS :)
looking for something specific? search here!