there's a zillion ways to do #tacotuesday.
Taco Tuesday is anything less than boring in our house because WE MIX IT UP.
If you're tired of eating the same old taco dish over and over, then try this FUN & SIMPLE way to eat tacos!
There's no reason you should ever be in a taco slump! TRUTH.
taco sweet potato bake
1. Preheat the oven to 350. Place sweet potatoes on the oven rack, and bake for 1 hour or until sweet potatoes are tender. Bake these before hand, or microwave for quicker prep time!
2. Heat a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the beef, and break it into clumps as it's cooking.
3. Once the beef is no longer pink, and most of the water has evaporated, add in seasonings. Stir altogether to coat every piece of beef with the seasonings.
4. Once sweet potatoes are done cooking (leave your oven on), let cool for about 5 minutes. Slice them in half and spoon out the sweet potato meat into a large baking dish. Using a fork, mash the sweet potatoes.
5. Next add the beef, red onion, baby spinach and lime juice into the mixing bowl. Stir altogether.
6. Bake this in the oven for about 15 minutes.
7. Serve this delicious Taco Sweet Potato Bake with chopped cilantro and your favorite taco toppings.
I like a big dollop of plain Greek yogurt and salsa on mine!
Always craving health & happiness,
P.S. If you like this simple and tasty meal >> check out my new program SIMPLIFY MY MEALS to help save you time and energy!
looking for something specific? search here!