I am more than excited to be announcing a fun healthy challenge to help keep you feeling energized and at your best! The 5 Day BRINNER CHALLENGE is a work-week of eating breakfast for dinner, or also known as brinner. For 5 days in a row (starting Monday), you have to cook (yup--I said COOK!) 5 different breakfast meals for dinner.
Who is pumped to devour waffles, poached eggs, pancakes, french toast, and more?!?!?
There are tons of breakfast recipes on my blog if you need some inspiration. You could also make your own favorite breakfast meals as well. But, please be aware that there are 4 rules to this challenge.
1. Your plate has to include colorful vegetables, such as broccoli, spinach, peppers, kale, etc.
2. Your plate has to have good carbs, such as sweet potatoes, whole grain bread, oats, flour (sorry, no white flour) etc.
3. Your plate has to include protein, such as eggs, chicken sausage, bacon (turkey or pork), beef, etc.
4. No sugar can be added, except from pure maple syrup or honey.
5. You have to cook it! Sorry, but no diners my friends :)
I encourage you to snap a photo and post your brinner creations on Instagram or Facebook ---- tag #brinnerchallenge and firstname.lastname@example.org !
I look forward to breakfasting at night, or brinner-ing :) with all of you lovelies!!
Challenge starts Monday, November 14, 2016!