Who doesn't love a simple BLT sandwich for a quick dinner or lunch? However you were eating BLTs before, please just stop it. It will not compare to this simple flavorful recipe for the best tasting BLT ever.
The key to constructing this tasty sandwich is by adding Garlic Roasted Bacon and Garlic Herb Mayo. It sounds fancy and time consuming, but it's actually super simple and takes less time to make. Adding these two simple components will transform your average BLT. Don't believe me? Then try it out for yourself. It's so easy, you will wonder why you never thought to make it that way before!
Roasted Garlic Bacon
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Lay the slices of bacon on a baking sheet so they don't overlap.
3. Sprinkle the garlic all over the bacon.
4. Roast the bacon for about 15 minutes, or until your crisp preference. That's it!
Garlic Herb Mayo
1. In a small mixing bowl, add mayo, garlic, and fresh herbs. Add more mayo if you want leftovers for later :).
2. Season with pepper and salt, and stir until all ingredients are mixed together.
Now the fun part begins, constructing your BLT!
To build the best BLT, get your favorite toasted bread and put on a heavy spread of that Garlic Herb Mayo. Add a fried egg, a couple of fresh tomato slices, 3 slices of Garlic Roasted Bacon, and some fresh arugula or baby spinach.
Enjoy this simple and delicious BLT!
Always craving good food,