Put down the phone. You no longer need to order take-out to eat delicious tasting Asian-inspired cuisine. The best part about this Asian-inspired recipe is that it is Clean and Simple to put together!
Take a look at one of my favorite Asian-inspired recipes to try the next time your taste buds are craving Asian flavors, or if you just want an excuse to use chopsticks! The texture of these black bean noodles is like no other noodle you have tried before.
Caution: Recipe is highly addictive :).
CHICKEN PEANUT THAI NOODLES
1. Cook pasta accordingly to directions.
2. While pasta is cooking, put all ingredients into a large mixing bowl and mix altogether to create the ultimate peanut sauce.
3. Steam or saute your favorite veggies, such as broccoli, asparagus, squash, red pepper, etc. if you want to add some delicious nutritious crunch to your dish.
4. Once pasta has finished cooking, toss the pasta into the large mixing bowl to coat with that delicious peanut sauce.
5. Plate your pasta and top with your cooked veggies and some rotisserie chicken. Top with some red pepper flakes and fresh ground pepper.
Get out your chop sticks and enjoy!
Always craving good food,