BALANCED PROTEIN SMOOTHIE
If you want to make it even more filling, you could add in any of these ingredients too:
1/4 c. raw oats, 1/4 avocado, or 1 tbsp nut butter
1. In a small blender add your liquid of choice, fruit, handful of leafy greens, protein powder and spices.
2. Blend all together until smooth. Pour into a mason jar for a filling and delicious breakfast smoothie!
NAAN BREAKFAST PIZZA
1. Preheat oven at 400 degrees. Brush naan with olive oil and sprinkle seasonings all over. Add salt + pepper to taste.
2. Bake naan at 400 degrees until crispy.
3. In a small bowl mix the avocado and hummus together to make a tasty green spread for your pizza.
4. Spread this green mixture on your naan.
5. In a medium sized bowl, mix spinach with maple syrup and balsamic vinegar.
6. Spread your maple balsamic spinach on top of the tasty green spread.
7. Top your naan with cooked eggs and sprinkle some feta for the finale.
Savor this egg-cellent breakfast pizza!
Always craving good food,